Japanese chef hats

Posted under General

henmere said:
We should not use waboushi tag because a certain type of kyuudou gloves is also called waboushi.

What do they look like and how are they different from yugake? If it's not important enough to tag we might as well use it for the hat since that seems to be what it's primarily used for (given the image searches).

S1eth said:
Chef hats like these (mainly shaped after garrison caps) are worn in many different countries. I'm not sure about using a japanese name for it.

Do they look exactly like that? The image searches do bring up exactly what I was thinking of tagging, and well being "wa"boushi kind of implies there being something Japanese about them. I did think of garrison_cap but they're visually distinct so wouldn't tag them as that.