Tag Alias: rorschach_test -> inkblot_test

Posted under General

Initially I planned on arguing for a reverse implication, because I thought “Rorschach test” was the name for that kind of test, but apparently there are less known other inkblot tests, such as the Holtzman inkblot test, so jjj14’s suggestion is correct.

I’ll leave this here just in case someone else has the same idea as me.