Tag help: CYMK frame ...thing

Posted under Tags

Looks like don't have a tag for it yet.

Hmm... Let's do some searches based on the terms you helpfully turned up...

Seems that crop marks and trim marks seem to be mostly interchangeable. The former has some other uses in archeology, but the latter seems free of alternate uses.

There's also printer's marks for the entire array of symbols, including the color bars, but that term also is has another image-related meaning for an old form of trademark/signature on printed works.

Color guide is an existing tag, so we'll keep that and start trim marks. Images with the latter are rare but scattered all over the place. I can't think of a good way to find and populate the tag, so I'll stick it in Tag group:Image composition and hope others pick up on it.

Thanks for the assist.