Kantai Collection character. The personification of the Japanese repair ship Akashi.
The playable and NPC versions of Akashi have slightly different outfits. Both versions wear a serafuku (identical to Ooyodo's) on top of a long-sleeved zippered shirt, along with a blue pleated skirt with hakama-like hip vents and thighhighs. The NPC version has white stripes along the bottom edge of her skirt while the playable version has a wider red stripe along the edge.
The NPC version simply has a crane attached to her with a ribbon. Her shoes are simple heels.
The playable version wears pieces of armor, propeller platform shoes and she has several cranes attached to her ship parts.
Once remodeled, she wears a white bandana and actual weapons (mostly anti-air guns) are attached to her.
Her seasonal art usually keeps the same poses, so it's simpler to note the differences between her normal and seasonal art.
- post #1889971 - New Years. For New Year's 2015 and onwards, she wears a peach-colored furisode with a floral print and tasuki.
- post #2071240 - Summer 2015. For her remodeled version only, she wears a green bikini under an apron.
- post #2289773 - Sukiya Promo. She stands in place, eating gyuudon with a delighted expression. When damaged, she is angrily looking to the side with torn clothes.
- post #2564214 - Christmas 2016. Her NPC portrait shows her in a santa costume with a christmas tree replacing her crane. For her combat forms, the christmas tree replaces her main crane. She wears a santa hat in her unremodeled self while she delegates the hat to her port 25mm AA guns in her remodeled form. One of the ornaments of her Christmas tree is shaped like her ship self.
- post #2608314 - Setsubun 2017. She wears an orange-brown happi and an oni mask. For her remodel, she also eats an ehoumaki.
- post #2786934 - Summer 2017. As part of the Zuiun Festival at Fuji-Q, she wears a green "Zuiun spirit" happi like most of the participants and her crane is replaced by a scale model of the Tekkotsu Banchou swing ride.
As an NPC, she runs the premium shop and the Large Ship Construction system.
As a playable character, she is used to slowly repair minor damage to other ships if she is the flagship of a fleet. When set as secretary ship (first fleet flagship), she is able to improve equipment in her armory arsenal.
Naturally, she is usually paired with fellow NPC ship-girl Ooyodo. She is also occasionally paired with Yuubari, usually featuring their mutual love of tinkering with and improving equipment.
Prior to becoming playable, she was known only as "the premium item shop girl".