Toki is the second of the four Hokuto brothers from Hokuto no Ken. He is a pacifist who seeks to use Hokuto Shinken as a healing art. Toki's self-made technique, Hokuto Ujou Ken (北斗有情拳, "North Star Humane Fist"), is an art that is capable of healing or destroying that which it is used on. When fatally wounded with this style, the dying experiences a great feeling of euphoria, instead of horrifying pain.
Toki is from the Land of Asura, and along with Raoh, is orphaned and adopted by Ryuken, who is seeking a student to train. Although he originally doesn't train Toki, Toki shows incredible potential, and he is made to promise that he will stop Raoh if he falls down the wrong path.
During The Nuclear fallout, Toki suffered from radiation after volunteered himself to close the shelter's door (which can only be closed from outside i.e. a plot device), thus limited his power usage, since it will slowly draining his life power out.
- 北斗有情破顔拳 (Hokuto Ujou Hagan Ken)
- A humane technique where aura blasts fired from the forearms go in two separate directions and make the opponent(s) explode without feeling any pain.
- 北斗有情断迅拳 (Hokuto Ujou Danjin Ken)
- A humane technique that causes multiple opponents' heads to be split without making them feel any pain.
- 闘勁呼法 (Tokei Kohou)
- A secret technique which sends a shockwave through the ground.
- 天翔百裂拳 (Tenshou Hyakuretsu Ken)
- Toki's airborne version of the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken.