Nude from the waist up. For example, wearing pants, shorts, male swimwear or male underwear without a shirt or other upper-body clothing.
- Don't use when the character is fully nude.
- Don't use when you can't see the character's lower body. You should be able to tell the character is clothed below their waist, if you cannot, use nude instead.
- Don't use if the character is wearing a jacket, coat, overalls etc without a shirt. Use no shirt instead if they're wearing it with lower-body clothing, or the appropriate naked_* tags (like naked jacket) if they're only wearing that article of clothing.
- Don't use bare pectorals, bare shoulders, bare back, or bare arms with this tag.
- Don't use for monster boys who don't normally wear clothing from the waist down. Use nude instead.
- Wearing suspenders, midriff sarashi or pasties still counts as topless male.
- Wearing chest harness, belt or revealing tops like o-ring top doesn't count as topless male. Use bare pectorals or other appropriate tags instead.
The following tags are aliased to this tag: shirtless (learn more).