A playable character in the Guilty Gear series.
- Ankh pendant attached to a black lanyard
- Ball and chain restraint used as a weapon (Dorpos)
- Bangs between eyes
- Compass rose halo
- Large breasts or medium breasts with no cleavage
- Mature female
- Pumpkin mask (grey mask) with a forehead ankh and glowing green eyes
- Shiny white cloth bodysuit with a skin tight torso, ankhs, and ankh print
- White front slit bell-bottoms
- Collared white shirt with front slit long sleeves
- Has a plunging neckline as if an unzipped bikesuit, but with no zipper
- Too many belts (ten), each buckled
- Two-tone black and red fingernail gloves with ankh print
- Two-tone black and red high heel shoes
- Very long, messy, two-tone red and white hair with blunt ends and colored inner hair
In Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, Jack-O' has red eyes and predominantly white hair, with red on the underside.
In Guilty Gear Strive, Jack-O' has a broken halo, green eyes, and predominantly red hair, with white on the underside. The red part of her ankh pendant became green following her release as a playable character.