Clothing that prominently features two or more distinct colors. For example, a red-and-blue dress.
- White, black, and grey don't count. For example, blue-and-white striped thighhighs don't count.
- Multiple shades of the same color don't count. For example, a light-blue-and-dark-blue shirt doesn't count.
- Trim, bows, or other decorations don't count.
- Simple two-color argyle, plaid, polka dot, checkered, gradient, print, or other patterns that have their own tags don't count.
In essence, multicolored clothes need to have unusual colors and styles that pop out visually to the viewer.
- post #2542430 (orange-and-brown striped thighhighs)
- post #2328916 (red-and-green checkered skirt)
- post #5361051 (red, pink, and yellow argyle shirt)
- post #2108655 (three color polka dot sarong and bikini)
- post #2106871 (Hecatia Lapislazuli's red, green, and blue plaid skirt)
- post #2710747 (Souryuu Asuka Langley's red-and-orange test plugsuit)
- post #5299922 (Yagokoro Eirin's red-and-blue dress)
- post #2861054 (Android 21's red-and-blue checkered dress)
- Multicolored bikini
- Multicolored bodysuit
- Multicolored bra
- Multicolored cape
- Multicolored dress
- Multicolored gloves
- Multicolored hat
- Multicolored jacket
- Multicolored legwear
- Multicolored necktie
- Multicolored panties
- Multicolored pants
- Multicolored scarf
- Multicolored shirt
- Multicolored skirt
- Multicolored swimsuit
The following tags are aliased to this tag: multicolored_clothing (learn more).
The following tags implicate this tag: multicolored_bikini, multicolored_bodysuit, multicolored_bra, multicolored_cape, multicolored_dress, multicolored_gloves, multicolored_headwear, multicolored_hoodie, multicolored_jacket, multicolored_kimono, multicolored_legwear, multicolored_pajamas, multicolored_panties, multicolored_scarf, multicolored_shorts, multicolored_skirt, and multicolored_swimsuit (learn more).