A cloud is a mass of water vapor that floats in the sky.
- cloud focus
- cloudy sky, a sky mostly filled with clouds
- overcast, a sky completely covered with clouds
- dark clouds
- above clouds
- cumulonimbus cloud, a dense, towering vertical cloud
- fallstreak hole, a large gap in cirrocumulus or altocumulus clouds
- egasumi, a traditional Japanese pattern of stylized clouds
- whorled clouds, a traditional manner of stylizing clouds with swirls
- contrail, an airplane-created cloud trail
- distrail, an empty trail left in a cloud by an airplane
- flying nimbus, a magical cloud used as a transportation device
The following tags are aliased to this tag: clouds (learn more).
The following tags implicate this tag: above_clouds, cloud_focus, cloudy_sky, cumulonimbus_cloud, and dark_clouds (learn more).