High heels is short for 'high-heeled shoes', meaning shoes which raise the heel of the wearer's foot significantly higher than the toes.
High heels today are mostly associated with female shoe styles.
- high heel boots
- high heel sneakers
- strappy heels - High-heels with ankle-securing straps
- pumps - High-heels with a low, revealing cut
- wedge heels - a design with no gap between sole and heel
- stiletto heels - a design with long, thin heels
- platform footwear - Footwear that raises the entire foot off the ground
The following tags are aliased to this tag: heels (learn more).
The following tags implicate this tag: high_heel_boots, pumps, and stiletto_heels (learn more).