Describes a hairstyle where half the bangs is worn combed back / short, and the other half long resulting in a distinctly asymmetric hairstyle.
Examples include Sakurazaki Setsuna from Mahou Sensei Negima! and Misaka Mikoto and her variants from Toaru Majutsu no Index.
This tag is not intended to be used with bangs asymmetric simply due to a part on one side, for that see either parted bangs or swept bangs.
- blunt bangs - For straight-cut unparted bangs
- diagonal bangs - For bangs that are cut in an odd diagonal line
- swept bangs - For bangs loosely combed to one side
- parted bangs - For distinctly parted bangs
- crossed bangs - For bangs that criss-cross each other on the forehead
- hair over eyes - For long bangs that cover the eyes
- hair over one eye - The same as the above, but asymmetric
The following tags are aliased to this tag: asymmetric_bangs (learn more).