hair over one eye
Features long bangs that are combed over or fall over either eye. Typically associated with shy or mysterious characters. For the case where both eyes are covered, use hair over eyes.
Also tag one eye covered where appropriate.
- blunt bangs - For straight-cut unparted bangs
- swept bangs - For bangs loosely combed to one side
- parted bangs - For distinctly parted bangs
- asymmetrical bangs - For bangs worn half combed back, half loose
- crossed bangs - For bangs that criss-cross each other on the forehead
- eyes visible through hair
The following tags are aliased to this tag: hair_over_eye (learn more).