Raoh, also known by his self-proclaimed title Ken-Oh (拳王, "Fist King"), is the main antagonist from Hokuto no Ken.
He is the eldest of the four adopted children trained by Ryuken, the previous Hokuto Shinken master.
Raoh trained under Ryuuken along with Toki and Kenshiro, as well as another student named Jagi. In spite of his ambitions to become the greatest martial artist in the world, Raoh lost the rights to the Hokuto Shinken succession to Kenshiro. Refusing to give up the style, Raoh killed his sifu Ryuuken in combat.
After the Nuclear War, Raoh has formed his own army made of various ruthless thugs and gang members, taking the name of Ken-Oh, King of Fist. He managed to conquer the post-apocalyptic world with terror. Aimed to "seize the Heaven" by forcing several martial artists to gave up their style in order to take it for himself, thus making him the strongest of all fighters. He was later known as The Conqueror of the Century's End.
Raoh's hair and skin color often changes depending on the various medium he appeared in:
- In the original manga, he has blonde hair and fair skin.
- In many video games, he has white hair and brown skin.
- In his later iterations since the 2006 Hokuto no Ken trilogy movie, he has white hair and fair skin.
- 二指真空把 (Nishi Shinku Ha)
- An arrow shot towards the user is caught between two fingers and then deflected back towards the opponent.
- 北斗剛掌波 (Hokuto Goshou Ha)
- An aura blast Raoh tried to use against Kenshirou.
- 新血愁 (Shinketsushuu)
- A pressure point Raoh uses to cause his opponent's body to hemorrhage all of its blood for three days. This pressure point was the cause of Rei's death.
- 無想転生 (Musou Tensei)
- The ultimate secret technique of Hokuto Shinken. It makes the user untouchable to all incoming attacks.